Plan your project
It's important to plan your vinyl fence project properly before you order your material in order to prevent any issues that could arise during installation. Gather your survey, obtain your permit, and decide your fence style and location first - and once you've finished, you can then place your material order with PVC Fence Depot.
- Speak with your city to confirm building code requirements or restrictions for fence styles
- Make sure you have a valid property survey for permitting
- Contact us to get a quote on your project and to obtain a material list
- Submit your marked survey and permit packet to your city to obtain a permit
- When your permit is ready, contact us to get started or place your order online
Order your Material
Once you have your permit and have finalized all of the details for your vinyl fence self installation, you can then place your order for material.
You can either place your order directly with our sales representatives, or you can submit your order online by purchasing parts individually, or by building your order by style.
- Make sure you have chosen the correct style and height for your city & property
- Draw out your fence line, label it with footage, and location of gates
- Do a takeoff to generate a material list from your drawing
- Navigate to our website and submit your order
- You cannot pay through our website, all orders must be paid for directly to a sales representative
Receive your order
We offer a curbside delivery service to all South Florida counties for a reasonable fee, alternatively, you are welcome to pickup your order if you have a truck or trailer to do so.
- Curbside delivery to Broward, Palm Beach, Miami, & Monroe Counties
- All orders expertly packaged and checked for quality
- Licensed and insured delivery trucks and expert delivery drivers
- Pickup available from our Dania Beach Location